[EVENT] Level Up! Live 2008: Rise of The Gaming Gods


(click the image to enlarge)

Got this poster and info from Hazel, and with her permission I'm posting it here for everyone, I missed already 2 Level Up! Live events and I remember that the first Level up! Live that I attended make me totally wow and saw the super big crowd of gamers, and started to think that I got left out in online games, but its okay, I got to enjoy watching the live tournaments which is the big highlight of the event, the booths, the artist booth, the exhibits and cosplay.

The next event will be on October 18-19, 2008 at the World Trade Center. ( read more info below)

LEVEL UP! LIVE 2008

October 18-19, 2008 World Trade Center
Roxas Blvd., Pasay City


Level Up! Live 2008: Rise of The Gaming Gods is just around the corner and the heat of the competition is already on! Excitement is fever pitched as the players get ready for the final series of tournaments. Watch out for who will reign supreme on the playing fields of RF Online, Perfect World, Freestyle, Flyff, and the most-anticipated and grandest gaming tournament on this side of the world -- the Ragnarok World Championship 2008!

But don’t forget that Level Up! Live 2008 is not just about the tournaments. To add even more excitement in each day of the event, make sure you head on over to witness all the incredible Level Up! Live Side Events and join the awesome activities.

SIDE EVENTS:

NATIONAL ART COMPETITION
COSPLAY
ON-THE-SPOT DRAWING CONTEST
LU! LIVE ’08 FILM FEST
LU! CITY


SIDE ACTIVITIES:

RAGNAROK SUMO PORING
RAGNAROK BALL SWIM
FREESTYLE SHOOTOUT
PERFECT WORLD TEST OF FLIGHT
RISING FORCE SHOOTING GALLERY
FLYFF TRAMPOLINE

Aside from all the exciting tournaments, Level Up! Live 2008 will surely bring in more entertainment with interesting and cool activities to enthrall everyone. LU Live offers a little for everyone, be it the jaw dropping fights, or the cute and entertaining side events. Spend a day at Level Up! Live and experience what is truly shaping up to be a world class event!


For more details about Level Up! Live 2008, visit http://www.levelupgames.ph/live2008

Post a Comment

2 Comments

David Gonzales said…
You know I agree that the very first LU! event was a blast. I had fun rappelling, poring sumo wrestling, trying out various beta MMORPGs, and ultimately watching all the other gamers out on the floor.

However, the succeeding LU! events, in my opinion, just bombed. I'll try and think about whether I'll go to this year's event or not... OK I'm done thinking! I'm not going.
hahahaa you think too fast..wow!

Me..hmm I'm still thinking

but if ever I got invite and an all access pass same as the 1st LU live that I attended..yes. I might attend.