Spying Over Burn After Reading

Brad Pitt and George Clooney ?????
click below to know more and be a spy


The image “http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq65/nuffnangphilippines/BurnAfterReadingNUFFNANG.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

If spy movies are the IN today and raving hot sexy guys like George Clooney and Brad Pitt ( oh my gard! did I say sexy guys?! ) will equals to a one funny spy film "Burn after reading", i just saw its teaser trailer and at first I just know that it will be some kind of a comedy film, but then I got surprised to know the info from Nuffnang that this movie is all about spy and action. Hmmm what will James Bond's reaction? hmmm. Its good to have two heads than one.

I really like to watch this movie with my co-nuffnang bloggers and also with my Suzaku Lace blogger for a movie get together and this will be fun as it will be my first bloggers movie night out. I'm still clueless about the movie, but its better to find it out in the big screen than searching its story plot in Wikipedias hehehehe.