coverage: FHM January 2009 autograph signing with Carlene Aguilar



After the comics event, I waited my friends in the cinema lobby, so while waiting for them, I decided to surf the internet somewhere in the floor of the lobby and transfer myself in Comic Odyssey, then I went up to check them out and the event signing just already started with FHM January 2009 cover girl Carlene Aguilar and it was attended well by FHM fans. The queue of the line started and it was very fast, many of the fans lined up again just to get another photo with Carlene, I just took some photo of her and other fans during the event. I decided not to bring my magazine, because it is a lot more fun to take photos and hang out near KFC hahahaa. (wifi internet is much faster in there)

Carlene Aguilar is so tall, and she has this tatoo on her back, her outfit that night made some of the guys drop their jaw, I just met some guys there and they made jokes on what will be the requirement for an application to Carlene, and a guy joked that you need to have a car, nice house, a bank account and a good face. I laughed after hearing that and just nodded to agree and then left to and go to talk to my friends who were lining up.

Some guys were shocked to know that Im not there to meet and let my FHM signed, I just told them that hmm..that's okay, more important is that this coverage will reach other fans who didn't make it. Great signing event and the line is so smooth, funny that there is this showbiz reporter roams around and bug me for awhile, but its okay, nice to see that many went there and met Ms. FHM January 2009.

more photos below after the FHM pages :)

more photos in my album at FHM January 2009 autograph signing with Carlene Aguilar

check out also Carl's coverage at FHM January Carlene Aguilar


[P1100123.jpg]

[P1100166.jpg]

http://images.veggiecircle.multiply.com/image/2/photos/327/600x600/10/IMG-7079.JPG?et=N0UqVg6Wrod0fGVpeF%2CDnw&nmid=165598705
photo : from Carl Valenzona