8th Philippine Toy Con 2009 production note 6



We are complete last meeting and its nice to see everyone and looks like that we are ready to Volt in and pilot that big giant robot. For me the pre-production is very slow, and it affected most of our tasks during that holy week and holiday. But I'm hearing good news already that some sponsors for the event are now showing their interest to join and be part of Toy Con 2009.
Today, I'll be having a big meeting and will do a presentation about the event to some sponsors who will be joining as co-presentor for the event. I'm very excited also to the role of ABS CBN, as the giant tv network will be our TV partner for Toy Con 2009, and we are still shifting our tasks and make the event more bigger and much for fun that the previous years.

The venue just extended and there is now a big place for film showings, panel talks, auctions and exhibits. The conference center rooms will be big addition for the event, and it will expand the attactions and also the eye candy exhibits by our Toy Con communities. I haven't started fixing the website, but I got my time frame already and will finish all of it after my big talks in an upcoming event this Thursday. I will be out of town on the weekend and go back with fresh ideas and start kicking the site and power it more for anothe round of Toy Con.

The Toy Con road show is still on works, but the date will be on May 8, 2009 at the Megatrade Hall in SM Megamall, just consider this post as a teaser for that big event for animation, toys and comics. Don't worry I will create another blog post about that event.