Collectibles Christmas Fair
production note 5


Here I am inside Studio 6 of ABS CBN, I did a live talk with Nina Corpuz and Marieton Pacheco (once again) in the show segment of Morning sa ANC. and I am live awhile at 10am.

I just escaped the traffic from 8am-9am, and the taxi metered me a P220 from coastal to the studio. I got there in time at 9:15am

When I arrive the people from the CGExpo arrived too carrying their items for display on TV. I brought some of my stuffs here that are for sale, I dont have much items to sell, so I decided to bring some of my collection of comics and new toys, and TransFormers.

when I entered the studio, the producer and the people in there check out the stuff I have. and later on we mumble about the new trailer of the movie, TransFormers.

the studio is cold as usual and Im worrying about my stomach ache everytime I have live interviews.

but Im lucky that I dont have the ache hahhhaha.

After the TV live guesting I went back home in Pasig then went to get my paycheck from my work and then I proceed to our venue to check out the place, booth and the poster design that I created.















Im happy to see my posters hanging in there hahhaha. and the empty booths are still quiet and tomorrow it will be the wildest toy hunt ever


Here's me standing next to the tarp that gave me a no sleepless night a couple days ago.

I just sent a wrong psd file and there I got 3 useless tarps
now in the garbage..aggggggghhh


I resized the ToyCon 2007 teaser poster and Im glad that there is a nearest tarp printing service nearby our venue.

but the problem is that...

our CD WRITER seems to burned out!!!
damn! that means i have buy a new one!!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

J said…
walang video clip nung tv appearance mo?
wala e

na record ni liza sa phone

il transfer that later

ehehhe