Canon IXUS 110 IS camera review

Canon IXUS 110 IS
I got a week camera test drive with the Canon IXUS 110 IS and I posted some of blog posts and my test labeled under tag Canon IXUS 110 IS in my blog.

The best feature of the camera is the light weight steel body, and easy switch knob and buttons. Color composition of the digital image rely only on the perfect lighting or light source, but it works perfectly even on low light and over exposed to sunlight. I think it has color balance that's why I amaze myself for having this point and shoot camera act like a semi-dslr. There's a manual setting for advance users, were you can take control of the aperture and shutter speed of the camera, then an automatic setting if you want to take photos when you are on the go, I enjoy using the automatic settings and the scene settings, so most of the test shots I have here play with the auto and some scenes effects. The video is in HD quality, and it is perfect if you want to shoot high quality vids for your presentation, projects or event your own short film. I like to put more details on the review and specs, but I'm not a very pro when it comes to technical terms of the camera, so I'll write down here my experience and thoughts about the Canon IXUS 110 IS.

below are some of the test shots I took for a week.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
my pet Siamese cat, Creamo, loves to pose infront of the digital camera, even that he is moving around the floor, the Canon IXUS captured the image without the blur, this will work perfectly in a good lighted areas.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
the macro shot is perfect for food bloggers, the macro activates in automatic mode, so when the lens detected a close up object, it will adjust immediately and will re-focus after the half press of the shutter button.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
the focal length of the lens 5.0-22.0 mm saves lots of distance from the photographer, and it gives a great angle and visual.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
my morning breakfast and my favorite mug. I'm sampling a wide photo feature and also a close up look of the Google mug.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
macro tested in my laptop keyboard. Macro shots work very fine in good lighted areas.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
a wide view and taking advantage of the low focal length of the lens.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
Just watched a Hale band concert in SM Bacoor, I was standing in the middle of the crowd, and my distance from the band so far, i think around 30 feet. I used the zoom features and here's a low quality-semi-blurred photo. The camera is not good in the zooming the images, especially when a moving subject is the target. You need to shoot many times in order to get a good quality, but this is the best image I can offer using the power zoom features.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
I'm starting to be addicted to this macro shot, this espada fish at the SM grocery.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
another macro shot of my Krispy Kreme Oreo doughnut

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
the wide lens feature is perfect for self portraits, no longer to be worried of being out of the frame, as it will captures everything in sight within the 5.0mm range.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
in low light area, I took the advantage of the car's headlight to add some effects.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
playing on some angle

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
me...portrait mode

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
I love this shot!, in automatic mode

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
against the light.

Canon IXUS 110 IS test drive
photo within the photo, I took this photo from a photo exhbit at the Photo World 2009 in SM MOA.

The camera is nice and I fell inlove with it, The zoom features is very poor, but we know that the zoom is not built for the point and shoot, most point and shoot cameras have this features and we understand it, the macro and wide angle feature is great, the color light and balance suits well. For a beginner, this camera is a must have, and it will transform your shooting skill into a work of photo art. For a price of 23k, with the photo and HD video, this is a good camera choice.

Specs :

source : trustedreviews.com