Photo Session 9 : Cotton the Puppy

PA236604
Cotton is the name of our new pet puppy here at home. I just woke up in the morning few days ago and this puppy just came out under the table. Cotton was brought here by Lace's auntie and I think he will stay here and another addition to the animal kingdom here in Cavite. Cotton is so fat, white fluffy fur and loves to run around the living room. He stays outside sleeping in Creamo's bed, now I know why Creamo is so pissed off coz he was transferred to another location near Mocha (they are our Siamese cats).

Here's a cutesy photo session using my Olympus E520 dslr camera with Cotton. Cute di ba? I know he will turn into this big monster in the next few months ehehehe.

PA236625
and here's a funny scene were he cried a lot after he found out that the step is too high for him hahahaha.