Super Bloggers Event this December 4, 2009 FRIDAY

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/357/500x500/96/P4280382.JPG?et=eyKNZZxiyZ5hJ7Ryi4C92A&nmid=93462396
oi ohh dami bloggers hhahahah

I don't know the right title or bloggers event title for this, I just named it as Super Bloggers event, because its a super secret event and I know it will be a big surprise for everyone. I don' t have the full details but I know this will rock! All bloggers are invite to come and join with us, and everyone is required to bring their digital cameras or camera phone because we're going to shoot a video at the event, I don't know what's the gimik with this, but let us wait for the surprise this Friday, December 4, 2009 at TriNoma Mall activity center.

assembly will start at 5:30pm at Starbucks or Seattle's Best Coffee shop (just look for me in the area of 2nd floor)

event will be on December 4, 2009 (Friday) and it will start at exactly (TIME WAS MOVED TO 6:00PM) inside the Activity Center of TriNoma Mall.

details of the event will not be posted as it will be a surprise for everyone.
let's fill the venue with lots of bloggers yay!

you may SIGN UP HERE