Watching the taping of QTV Secrets of the Master

PC015628
It's my first time to be on a taping of a cooking tv show and for me its a dream come true to watch the video taping of QTV 11 Secrets of the Master. We enjoy watching this cooking show at QTV 11 every Sunday at 7:30pm, you can call me a fan of the show. I'm so excited when I read an email message that Century Tuna invited me to watch and be at the taping of the episode for December 20, 2009. Its sad that I missed the other two episodes, but got a time to sched myself for this taping at GMA 7.

One of the food that they will cook is using a Century Tuna red can, thats the chunky tuna in water. The master chef for that episode was Chef Sau Del Rosario, labeled as the sexy chef according to the show tv host Isa Litton. It was an impressing style making that tuna burger patty like with salad called "Century Tuna cakes Siam (Thai) Style".

Chef Sau combined mashed potato, Century Tuna chunks, eggs, and olive oil, then he friend it and best served with salad. The best part of each cooking chapter is that taste taste of the food, Isa Litton is with a guest from Apettite Magazine, after they ate and taste the meal, Isa will just say "bring down the food!", then the food will serve it to us. hahahaha, it was yummy and love the combination of a hot and sweet sauce, the salad is okay too and it's fun to eat it while I'm with the Secret of the Masters audience.

SAM_2313
Thanks to Century Tuna, QTV 11, Secrets of the Masters, and the show crew for inviting and taking care of us food bloggers for their show. I'm still game for that January 2010 taping episode hehehe.

more photos below
PC015604

PC015582

PC015580

PC015608

PC015635

PC015636

SAM_2272

SAM_2273

SAM_2276

SAM_2291

SAM_2297

SAM_2312

SAM_2314

SAM_2322