Facebook suggestions for the dead


photo by by houseofoptics.com

I think this is the most weirdest thing for a social media site that they will let you suggest to reconnect or suggest you to post a comment and say hello to a dead Facebook friend in your network. I just got one earlier and I felt sad for one of the people I know in the industry, his photo and profile pops up in my interface and got the idea to click and see his last update. I saw many people posted their comments into the dead person's wall and everyone mentioned that "Facebook told me to reconnect with you" or "Facebook suggest that I should say hello to you".

I left my note there and gave a heart warming message to the guy. This social media activity is very new and now becoming a trend. It is a lot more different from dead celebrities or  dead popular person who gained a lot of Facebook fan pages of group. But a rare activity to happen for an ordinary Facebook citizen to have their profile account selected under Facebook suggestions.

So whenever you saw their profiles in your Facebook sidebar, and asking for a reconnect and comment suggestion, just visit the page and remember the person during the time he is alive, post or not, at least you still remember them and still connected to your Facebook network.


Facebook acts now as a modern Angel for the digital age.