I am the Krispy Kreme Fave Fan in the Philippines

photo
Actually, the title of the post should be, I am one of the finalist hehehe, but I leave it there na lang para I can attract your eyes! Yes! been a fan of Krispy Kreme since they opened here in Manila, and didn't expected that I'm turning to be a hard core lover of their doughnuts and drinks. I joined this Search for the Krispy Kreme Fave Fan (Philippines chapter) last year, and I was included in the short list for the finals, the last contest will by votes, and a trip to USA was the prize and get a chance to visit the main branch of Krispy Kreme and create your own doughnuts and will be sold here in our country carrying your name. I did'nt got the luck in winning, but It was an awesome title to be one of the finalist. I claimed my prize this morning in the new branch of Krispy Kreme in Valero 2 Car Park in Makati and I'm happy that I will munch a lot of doughnuts for the rest of months or year using this passport or ticket. Will treat my family and friends when we meet in one of the branches so that we can enjoy again the fun and barkada tripping whenever we are in Krispy Kreme. yay! wifi!

check out more photos below

photo
my award! I can now claim as many box in one day

photo
my ticket.

photo
inside Valero branch

photo
the long line at lunch time

photo
baked creations is now available

photo
the super friendly Krispy Kreme crew