finally! my new laptop is here

P8222008
I'm having some mixed emotions while ago when I bought this laptop, you know that I'm so loyal in one brand and it was a difficult move to get a new brand for my laptop. I bought this Acer Aspire 4741Z at a price of P24.9k and its a promo price that Octagon gave to us and good part is that Windows 7 starter edition is already free. I grabbed this laptop because I need a much powerful processor, although that Intel core i3 is already available, but for me that's very expensive and can't shell out more money in one hit. During my search for that Compaq duo core laptop, I saw this Sony with a core i3, it was one beauty laptop, much bigger (looks heavy) and poweful, but it cost at P70,000 and its too pricey for me. The thing that I like with this laptop is that it is big, with a bigger screen and lightweight. I love the crystalized LED screen.

I decided to grab this low budget laptop and a price of P24,900 is already a nice deal for a duo core with 14 inch LED screen, 320G HD, 2 GB DDR3, dvd super multi drive, multi all in 1 card reader, hdmi plugs, and a battery life that can stand for 2 hours during on a busy desktop job. I'm still familiarizing myself and typing too many words, I need to tell my hands and fingers to memorize all those keys and feel comfy on it. And I'm not very familiar with this Windows 7, I'm a solid WinXP user, and looks like its back to zero in studying this and master the art of troubleshooting in the future.

so there you go! the laptop that I bought using my own money for the 1st time hahaha. This is my 3rd laptop and I know our adventure together will be longer. yay! happy blogging!

more pics and story below

P8222009
new laptop and old desktop pc, I will say goodbye for the moment with this helpful desktop pc

7ee00d9da9
Acer Aspire 4741Z product photo

CIMG8849
The receipt from Octagon

CIMG8843
I was surprised that the store security guard opened up the box and attempts to install my laptop with Windows 7, I was shocked to see it, I know the guard is very helpful and thats not a problem to me, but I'm glad that the store tech guy showed up and installed it with OS and laptop drivers.

CIMG8842
kabado mode ako when I saw this, I dont know whats going on, but I thank manong guard for assisting me and box it again. You know that here in the Philippines, our security guards has guns, and also in some stores they are the security guard, sales person, grocery bagger and also tech support :)

CIMG8840
unboxing the Windows 7

I should read more laptop reviews at http://laptopreviewscentral.com/
and see what's good in this Acer laptop