The fun brunch at Seattle's Best Coffee

headshot sbc
I just experienced a fun brunch for a day inside Seattle's Best Coffee in GB3, and I already miss our blogger friends because it is different to have a brunch meet up with them and I realize that it is fun. We woke up early in the morning and dream of having our nice breakfast meal at Seattle's Best Coffee and then when we arrived there, I discovered that they are now serving all day breakfast meal to all of their branches. Then I remembered that I ate some of their breakfast meal set in their Megamall Mega strip branch years ago and I didn't know that they still offer it even in the afternoon or in the morning. My last visit there was every June, I order the big breakfast meal while waiting for the mall to open, but no need to wait for morning because I can now enjoy their breakfast meal everyday at any time.

Check out here my favorite breakfast meal.

PB293529
The Regular Breakfast 2
Every meal that is partnered with a corned beef will be my favorite. The Regular Breakfast 2 meal is my all time favorite after I discover this meal 2 years ago, there's also another version - Big Breakfast Meal 1, added with 2 two pancakes.

PB293523
Looks heavy, but this meal completes my day.

PB293498
Here's my Javachip Javakula, I chose this iced beverage as a great partner for my breakfast meal, I want a hot drink, but I must try their Javakula drinks. I like the taste and they have their own taste identity for SBC only.

PB293520
My wife, Lace, ordered her favorite hot Chai tea. (check her blog post here)

PB293532
and my sister's meal is a Big Breakfast 2 meal, complete set of meal with egg, cocktail sausages, bacon strips, pancakes and marmalade. With this meal, you'll get a complete energy and added back up power for the whole day.

PB293491 PB293540
Here are my blogger friends who are there with me for this fun brunch Seattle's Best Coffee bloggers event in their Greenbelt 3 branch, its fun to be with them and with this brunch activity, I started to get to know more of other bloggers who I just met for the first time or met for the 2nd time. Ordering drinks and breakfast meal at Seattle's Best Coffee in the morning makes us more curious on the ordered food of another blogger. Taking pics and of course share some food to others. Bonding time and chit chat never stop.

PB293631 PB293632
I have a growing and small collection of coffee mugs here at home, and I just realized that I don't have yet my own SBC mug. I forgot to ask the price of the black mug and I'll buy one for myself on my next visit. This mug will be a perfect companion for me during my morning snacks and check news on the internet.

PB293660 PB293569
All laughs and comedy during our fun brunch, I skipped table to table and talk to my blogger friends, I even pop up my laptop and shared my Walking Dead tv series download to someone ehhehe. We talked about zombies after wards. On the pic, Jeman posed as a SBC barista guest and he took a serious role play asking us who wants to order, complete with a "good morning ma'am and sir!"

PB293640 PB293649
The fun started when Jeman took an order meal from a blogger and then another blogger friend Mrs. Martinez took a role as a guest barista, we even joke that if she is the barista, we might order all food in SBC, and then on the side, Jeman under estimated the hot temperature of the coffee machine.

PB293534 PB293696
Logging on the internet during the fun brunch is a must for us, we like to FB, twit and plurk what we eat and how we enjoy the fun brunch. We also met Alvin, one of the marketing people for SBC, and also SBC's own brand ambassador, Joyce Ramirez, who also organizes this fun brunch at SBC. Many were surprised to discover that Joyce is one of the people that has a photo in a collateral posters and ad in all branches of SBC.

PB293661
SBC's hot and iced beverages will keep you comfortable in any kind of conversation, hang out, your own me-time, quiet time, or for killing time.

SBC 10 best OMNI Counterstandee-18x12 FA (Medium)
Here are the complete roster of SBC's 10 Best Customers - premiere model-turned-hunk actor Akihiro Sato, beauty empire heiress Cristalle Belo, model and Animax VJ Stephanie Henares, celebrity daughter and stylist to the stars Alyanna Martinez, director Paul Soriano and International Publicist Joyce Ramirez, all of them loves their cup of coffee at SBC. And for the arts and business side, powerful icons like businessman and premiere coffee connoisseur Manny Torrejon; Team Manila’s extraordinary design and retail duo Raymond Punzalan and Jowee Alviar; author, publisher and leadership consultant Francis J. Kong; and metalscape and non-traditional contemporary artist Ivan Acuña.

You might spot these celebrities to any SBC branch, its hard to spot them anywhere, but staying in SBC will give you a chance to sit with them and drink your favorite coffee, I haven't got a chance to meet other celebs, but I know that Int'l publicist Joyce Ramirez stays alot in SBC Greenbelt 3 every Saturday, ( I just know and her gym sched every Sat. gives me a hint hehe)

For 2011, I want to list myself there at their SBC's 10 Best Customers, aahha, if ever they will have another round for this year. They should include a blogger in their new roster haha.

a PB293674_stitch
cheers!

Visit Seattle's Best Coffee website at http://www.seattlesbest.com.ph/

and their branches

Greenbelt 3, G/F
Ayala Center
757-4122/757-4123

Bonifacio High St.
City Center, Q3
9th Ave. Global City
856-4527/856-4528

Unit G2 Ponte Salcedo
120 Valero St., Salcedo Village
840-0488/89

Power Plant Mall, Level 2
Rockwell Center
895-7594/895-5526

Makati Medical Center
G/F lobby, New Annex Bldg.
403-2079/403-2078

SM Megamall, G/F
Megastrip Bldg. B
J. Vargas Ave.
cor St. Francis St.
687-1021/ 634-2418

Tektite, East Tower G/F Lobby
PSE Centre
Exchange Road, Ortigas Ave.
687-6633

Cardinal Santos Hospital
San Juan, Manila
09189073414

Trinoma, 2/L
EDSA cor. North Ave.
901-3878/ 901-3879

Eastwood Cyber Park
Cyber One Mall, G/F
E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
687-1503

Katipunan (near Ateneo)
#303 Katipunan Rd
926-4040/ 926-5666

SM Mall of Asia, G/F
Entertainment Mall Building
556-0738/ 556-0726

Metropolitan Hospital, G/F Lobby
Masangkay St.
254-1111 loc. 1130

Neo Plaza
Ongpin St. cor. Sabino Padilla St.
735-1168

(International Departure Area) Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Parañaque City
0920-9276424

Festival Mall, 3/L
Commerce Ave., Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
771-0628

CALTEX SLEX- Southbound
Mamplasan, Laguna
(049) 844-4070

The Terraces, G/F
Ayala Center Cebu
(032) 417-1717