Az Video Blog - Valentines Day 2011 adventure and surprise for LACE


Here's my video blog for Valentines Day 2011. This video has the same concept last 2008 when I surprised Lace, my girlfriend in that year, in my 2008 video blog on Valentines Day.

I surprised her in the middle of the mall and gave her flowers, but today I created another video blog, much more special because we're married and our first time to have Valentines Day together at home with our baby boy Ashton. Here in the video, its me and Ash work together on how we can surprise Mommy Lace at home after she arrive from her field work this Valentines Day.

The adventure started at home with Ash and then continues inside the mall were I bought gifts for Lace. The highlight of the video blog when Lace arrives home and saw our surprise and also a mini laptop being played back with me and Ash greeting Lace.hehehe. caught by a hidden video camera of my PSP.

Do You like the video blog? hehehe
Happy Valentines Day to all!