Azrael's Merryland blog included in Top 100 most popular blogs in the Philippines



Cool news that I found over in my Facebook network, the blogger behind Pinoymoneytalk listed the Top 100 most popular blogs in the Philippines for year 2010, List was based on website traffic, Alexa ranks, unique visitors, page views and user rate. It's an awesome discovery that someone took a time to collect and list everyone on the board.  The post and list was created this March 23, 2011.

My blog, Azrael's Merryland is on top 30, sitting pretty between TechPinas.com and Coolbuster.net


awesome!!! thanks so much!! and also to my blog readers for the awesome traffic
keep on coming back here! only to the Philippines' premiere pop culture, entertainment and lifestyle blog!

I find it weird on how did I made it on the top 30. hmm.