Four Eyz Az
officially will be wearing this eye wear!
got a 75-50 vision huhuhuhh.. Im a GeEK !!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its my first time to visit and have a checkup in our optalmologist and then they found out that I have astigmatism. so I'll be wearing this eye glass for 8 months in order to have a good correction to my sight.

Hong Kong Shopping Festival 2005
I saw the commercial in GMA 7 a while ago, Karen Mook is the main model of the commercial, I dont have yet full info of this event, and it looks cool and its a giant vacuum to all wallet holders.

I got some info posted here - click

Post a Comment

7 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
I think you meant nerd. Matagal ka ng geek. Hehe.
Ed said…
So, Az. Malinaw ka pa rin kausap kahit magsalamin ka? :P Hehehehe.

-ed
Camy said…
haha! you have AZZtigmatism! it's not so bad.
@ariel
ahahahaa, im not a nerd! yoko nga hahaa..im a super geek hahaha

@ed
malinaw pa din ako noh?
teka..di naman ako lasing ah hahahah

@camy!
hahahaha..tnx camy! nice one! Az-tig-matism ahhaha
nice nice nice !!!!
MC said…
Ang totoo niyan si Azrael ay si Clark Kent? -- teka sa akin yang salamin!!! LOL! :D
pedz said…
hahaha, may zoom in-zoom out na yung mata mo, nice!
jactinglim said…
Az-tigmatism! Don't worry, pareho lang yan sa akin. Just wear the glasses often enough mawawala dapat yan :) wehehe, yeah I should wear my glasses more often! ;D