Russ Swift is back in action at Manila International Auto Show 2011

P4081757
Russel Swift, the world’s best car precision driver is back in Manila for another performance of his famous car stunts. It’s my 3rd year to see him perform and he still rocks and pulled another cool tricks. He even allowed 3 people inside the car to do the 2 wheels wheelie of a Subaru car.  more pics below

P4081758
Russ can’t hear you! so scream some more stunts! 
I rode with him already last 2009 and it was the best!
read my story here http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-just-experienced-precision-driving.html

I got an offer to volunteer again for his stunt, but I let it pass, (I thought kasi I’ll be late and will miss show, so naabutan ko yung show nya)

Here's car parking stunt
Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.



and here's what he calls a Subaru motorcycle stunt (normally calls a wheelie)
Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.

P4081755 P4081761  P4081836