My Php 600 Food Adventure top picks in Venice Piazza Mckinley Hills

P1196774
P1196726 P1196746
P1196765 P1196761
The deal is... Php 600 for 12 food from 12 restaurants

If you want to have a one day food adventure or try different kinds of dishes of all restaurants every weekend, then this Food Adventure in Venice Piazza Mckinley Hills is a best place for you for your hungry tummy and salivating taste buds, you will get a chance to try 12 foods from 12 participating restaurants of Venice Piazza for only P600. The best part here is that the Food Adventure passport can be used in other day and can be borrowed by your friend or family if they want to try other food,but the catch here is that you can only choose the food and try it for once, but there are lots of selections and its an eye candy for foodies and munchers. I have tried 2 kinds of food promos last year here in Venice Piazza, I learned a lot of choosing the right food for me that make sure that I''l enjoy it. All food are good for single serving only and can't be share to your seat mate. The Food Adventure is ON! January 7-March 31, 2012. Starting from 4pm to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday only. (More below)

Check out below my top pics and I have prepared this selection for you.
to know more about the promo visit http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/01/food-adventure-for-only-php600-in.html

and here are the list of participating restaurants
a. Blackwood Bistro
b. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
c. Empire Deli & Restaurant
d. Figaro
e. KBOP
f. Kuse
g. Little Asia Symphony of Flavors
h. Old Vine Grille
i. Pinchos Restaurant & Bar
j. Pho Hoa
k. Ramen Bar
l. Red Crab Alimango House
m. Sol Gelato
n. Yo Swirls by BTIC

and here are the food that I selected, my concept here is to order the most heaviest food on the plate, because I love to eat heavy meals with lots of meat, veggies and rice.

Grilled Tuna - Empire Deli and Restaurant
Pomelo Salad - Pho Hoa
Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Little Asia
Chicken Relleno with rice - Kuse
Chicken Barbeque with fries and red beans - Old Vine Grille
Fried Stuffed Bean Curd with crab relleno served with garlic chili sauce - Red Crab
Karaage and Kakuni buns - Ramen Bar
chocolate mint and strawberry - Sol Gelato

and here are the meals that I selected but didn't got a chance to taste it that media night and food tasting because I'm full and too much food already on my table

Duo of Buffalo Fillet with chips and salsa - Pinchos
Penne Puttanesca - Blackwood Bistro
Chap Chae glass noodles - Kbop
Original mango - Yo Swirls
8 oz. brewed coffee - Figaro
8 oz. hot tea latte - Coffee Bean and Tea Leaves

and then if you plan to eat everything for one day...you will be burp all the way to happiness and also have fun doing some resto hopping. But I advice also that you can use the food passport in ordering additional food to your meal whenever you order other food that is not covered by the Food Adventure. That's one of the basic reason of the Food Adventure, you can come back every weekend and try different kind of food from participated establishments. And also, there are some freebies mentioned at the back of the passport, so don't forget to read it when you receive one.

Here are the photos of our food during the media night.

P1196775
Every food events in Venice Piazza Mckinley, they set up this big tent with air coolers, and they created an outdoor restaurant with waiters from different restaurants waiting for us to order. This set up happens only every media night and not on regular Food Adventure weekend. You need to visit the restaurant if you want to try their food and use the food passport of the Food Adventure.

P1196727
Here's my Food Adventure passport, I marked the food that I want to eat that night and gave it to the waiter and they placed the food right away on my table and infront of me

P1196769
Spotted some of my blogger friends enjoying the Food Adventure night
Ryan, Michelle (my sis), Stanley and Jinkee.
not on pic - Janese, Aylin and Jeman

P1196785
Also on the other tablet we saw Jeff of Boy Kuripot Blog and his girlfriend Melody of Girl Kuripot and seated with them are their friends

P1196734
After I entered the media night section, they let us pick one Chinese fortune cookie from the jar, its been ages for me the last time I opened a fortune cookie.

P1196735
I love the fortune cookie message!!! thanks!
and now I'm also excited for that Lucky Chinatown Mall

P1196726
Here's my first meal - The Vietnamese Spring Roll of Little Asia. I love this roll and I always order it whenever there's a Pho Hoa listed in every food promo of Venice Piazza.

P1196729
Fried Stuffed Bean Curd with crab relleno of Red Crab. I ordered this because I love sea food especially crabs and also bean curds. This meal looks small, but it looks big when you see it in actual form. The friend stuffed bean curd with crab meat relleno is one heavy meal, it can serve as an appetizer.

P1196732
Pomelo Salad of Pho Hoa makes my day awesome! I first discover it here and I finally found some joy that night when I tasted their Pomelo salad, i didn't even know that pomelo can be a great ingredient for a fruity and veggie salad. In this times, its hard to find a juicy pomelo fruit, and I'm glad that Pho Hoa found the perfect juicy pomelo for my salad. Its a must try if you are going to try the Food Adventure.

P1196746
Chicken Relleno of Kuse, the style of the cooking is like an embutido, I like the companion of rice to this meal and it filled up my tummy so quickly, it will be best served if you added some ketchup or vinegar, but the atchara side dish did a great alternative to add sweet and soury taste to beat your "suya" or "umay"


P1196748
While eating my rice from Kuse, I enjoyed eating this Chicken Barbeque with fries and red beans from Old Vine Grille. Its a peanut saucey strong and dark taste, thanks to the barbeque sauce, I like the taste of it, I hope they can serve one more chicken leg for me, but because of this Food Adventure, I'm going back again to Old Vine Grille and order this in full meal.

P1196757
Karaage and Kakuni buns of Ramen Bar is sometimes that food that I dont' enjoy and sometimes the food that I love, there are rare times that I hated this food but whenever I see it on the menu I always order it, I love the pork belly meat inside the bun which is truly a yummy food in every Japanese restaurant.

P1196761
Empire Signature Salad of Empire Deli and Restaurant. I'm surprised that this one appeared on my table and here in my passport I ordered a Grilled tuna, then I remembered that the waiter assigned to me suggested that I should try their Empire Signature Salad. Its a great food starter and appetizer for me that night.

P1196765
You see here that I'm ready to chomp on my food, I need to finish first this salad.

P1196770
On the other side of the table, I visited Jeff's table and took a pic of two food that they ordered, I want to order this food for myself, but I might have problem that I won't finish them all so I decided not to order it or try it, check out this Penne Puttanesca from Blackwood bistro. - it is still listed on my top picks!

P1196771
Duo of buffalo chicken fillet with chips and salsa of Pinchos - can be an appetizer or your food starter, but I suggest you eat this if you are not a fan of salad as appetizer, it is listed on my top picks for the Food Adventure, I didn't tried it because there are no other selections under Pinchos and the another reason is that I don't like mayonnaise dip that night.

P1196781
Every time I visit Venice Piazza Mckinley, I always scream "lets eat at SOLGELATO!!!" This is my favorite food ice cream ever!!! they didn't disappoint us everytime I will buy one or try a sample of their gelatos in every food promo of Venice. Order this at the last leg of your Food Adventure.

FoodAdventureAd_6x30_Web (1)