Re-upload of photo coverage files are now complete

SM iButterfly launching event (photo coverage)
Few weeks ago, I've encounter that some of the photo coverage album and links are set in private, this prevents my blog readers from viewing the photos online, and I discovered it after a blog reader reported it to me and told me that they can't view the photos online and even if they are logged in to Flickr. I checked the links and saw that all photos of the 7 events that I covered are set to be viewable by me only, the photos are not posted for public. I click an option in Flickr to change the photos settings and change it to be viewable by anyone, It works from my end, but the photos that I embedded seems not working. I change my photo uploading style and went back to Blogger.com, and then when I got a time to double check it again, I found that the Flickr uploadr app that I’m using has a default setting to viewable by me only, then I should be very careful in upload the photos and I should have an effort in clicking the public view option everytime I upload photos.

The solution is to re-upload all the photos and mark the photos available for public. Thanks to sir Ted Claudio for informing me the abnormal activity of my photos. Now I’m back in blogging in full force and I’m excited to post more photo coverage of events.

Visit back my coverage photos and blog post:

House of Marley Launching Event


Diablo III Commercial launch in SM Manila

Diablo III press launch

Barbie “Behind the closed door” launching event

Spongebob Squarepants Yellow Party

Dark Shadows press screening

SM iButterfly launching event