coverage: Pacquiao vs. Rios Fight As One Screening in Solaire Resort #FightForPinas @solaireresort

PB248455
November 24, 2013 is the fight day here in Asia for the Pacquiao vs. Rios Fight as One boxing match, and Its funny that I forgot that the fight will be in Macau and not in Las Vegas, But I’m glad that the schedule of the main fight is also the same sched of their previous Las Vegas boxing match. I got worried in the first place because I woke up late and went to Solaire Resorts for the live viewing of the match at around 9am, and I thought that the main fight will be around 9am or 10am, but its good that the main event occured at around 12nn.

Thanks to Solaire Resorts for inviting me to attend this and also do a blog coverage of the live viewing event. I invited my blogger buddies from our PB Network group, - Enzo of www.juanmanilaexpress.com, Raffy of www.pinoytravelblog.com, and Ian of www.theroguewriter.net, there’s also that PLDT Home sponsored live screening in BGC and I sent Eli of www.lifestyle.digitalspidey.com there to cover and use my slot.

I got pumped up for this match after seeing Pacquiao’s head coach receives a cheap kick in the chest by their former team mate who is now part of Rio’s camp, the incident occurred and was captured in video during the two boxers practice session in a gym in Macau.

let me share here my photo story of our awesome day in Solaire… btw.. Pacquiao won the match!

IMG_0954
Here’s my ticket of the day, yey!!! thanks to Myk Cruz for assisting us


PB248432
After entering, we are entitled to join in a raffle draw, who ever wins in the boxing match, they will pick one winner via raffle from the fighter’s bowl. For my bet, I placed it for Pacquiao.

PB248434
Solaire Cares is also present there, you can pledge on how much you want to donate for the #YolandaPH victims.


PB248377
The ticket price that we have is for deluxe seating, located right after the VIP section. It is priced at Php700+ and the ticket holder is entitled for a free pop corn, tuna sandwich and iced tea drinks. I later discovered that the iced tea is refillable.

PB248378
Here’s our view.
Solaire Resorts did a nice set up of the viewing, they placed a REAL boxing ring and on top is a hanging LED HD TV. Inside the Solaire Resorts Ballroom, we felt that we are there in Macau.

PB248379
early bird of the day…Ian arrived first and thanks to him that he got a time to reserve some seats for us

PB248383
At the live viewing event, we have LIVE commentators during the match.

PB248395
In between breaks, Solaire Resorts provided us some live performance on stage, here are the Congga girls

PB248400
There’s also a pole dancer, swinging live and gracefully performing those impossible pole dance tricks.

PB248414
More girls in the house!!! hahahaha.

PB248422
The ring


PB248428
the host of the event interviewed the Pacquiao impersonator hahha. Now we felt that he’s really here.

PB248443
spotted at the venue – Jeffrey Santos

PB248445
And then the lights went off and fight day will happen at around 1pm


PB248453
Everyone started to be serious for the fight, but there’s still one more undercard fight to finish before the main event. Here’s me and Raffy waiting for the match, everyone are silent because we are waiting for the Pacquiao vs Rios fight.

PB248451
Ian and Enzo is seat on the other side

PB248456
After the end of the last undercard match, I decided to visit the comfort room just to unload those unlimited iced tea hahaha, but when I arrived at the comfort room area, almost all guys in the event are in here lining up to enter to comfort room.

PB248460
I’m surprised that before the main event the live dancers here in Solaire performed and in sync with the dancers in Macau… wow!!

PB248462
Jessica Sanchez went inside the ring and sang two national anthems – Philippines and USA

PB248469
Pacquiao entered the venue and everyone went wild cheering for Manny.

PB248473
The much awaited fight is here!! Rios and Pacquiao charged and lots of punches are seen during round 1


PB248484
And ohhh we have live round girls here in Solaire ehehehe.

PB248487
The fight continues and ended in Round 12

PB248499
Manny showed some mercy after he saw Rios’ face are swollen and bloodied.

PB248516
Manny Pacquiao won the match via unanimous decision.

PB248522
Its an early celebration for all pinoys around the world!!! I told my blogger mates that we should go up in the ring and do some photos hehehe.

PB248536
Here’s a reporter laughing when he interviews the impersonators there fake President Benigno Aquino, Manny Pacquiao, Coach Freddie Roach and Christopher De Leon.

PB248574
Time to up in the ring!!!

PB248560
ahhh..its my first time to be in a ring..I tried boxing when I was in grade school, and it was a painful knock out.

PB248562
Feeling boxer or wrestler haahaha

PB248563
Ian got a photo op with the impersonators

PB248564
yey!!! pinoy wins

PB248566
We played inside the ring and here’s my boxing stance


IMG_1087
Pacquiao always pray before and after the fight in the corner of the ring, so here I tried praying too

PB248567
Ian tambay mode sa ring hahahaha

IMG_1092
Fight as one!!!!! Enzo vs. Ian
who will win the boxing fight ???


IMG_1094
since Manny is not here in our country, I sent my congratulations to the two impersonators.
Pacquiao and Coach Freddie fakers hahahahaha. Some people thought that the other guy is Jeman, I told them kamukha lang haahaa.

IMG_1098
I also spotted this two pretty ladies, they are TV5 celebs – Chanel Morales and Eula Caballero


IMG_1101
Here’s my photo op with the fake President PNoy hahahaha.

IMG_1104
Also we met Anton Diaz and RJ Ledesma here in the viewing, here’s a photo with RJ Ledesma and Solaire Resorts’ Myk Cruz.. Thanks again Myk.

Follow and Join Solaire Resort’s online channels at http://www.facebook.com/SolaireResort and on Twitter @SolaireResort