my first visit at The Roadhouse Manila Bay in SM MOA

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
Before I attend the press screening of The Hobbit movie at SM MOA Imax, I just got the idea to visit and check out this jazz rock resto bar in San Miguel by the Bay in SM MOA, the resto bar is located near the MOA Eye ferris wheel and sit in the middle of Giligans resto and Starbucks. I heard of this resto bar before from a fellow blogger photograher and he invited me already last month to check out and cover an event here, but I was busy last month and didn’t got the time to check it out.

Then, when my family went to MOA by the bay to eat our dinner and watch the fireworks display, there I noticed The Roadhouse Manila Bay and the set up is awesome!, I was just outside and saw the glimpse of the interiors and display of the resto bar, I also saw jazzy rock bands performing that night, it was jam pack and I think this was the cause of my hunger for beers and listening to live rock music.

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
Last night, I visited the resto bar and as I stepped into their door and enter the rest bar, all I can say is that…geez…I am home.

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
Every night they have lots of musical acts and also guitar solo competition, It was a haven for musicians and also the best part here is that the bar resto is a non-smoking zone inside, I’m happy to learn about that and it’s a safe place for people like me who are non-smoker and also a kid friendly place if they love music and also some good food.

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
There are schedules also that some group of bikers go here to gather and grab some beer.

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
The Roadhouse Manila Bay in SM MOA is their 2nd branch, their 1st branch is located in Macau.

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
I haven’t tried yet their food and music, there’s no action yesterday when I visited at around 6pm, but the interiors and display made my eyes glow for hours hahahaha.

Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
I heard that the owner is an Irish-Aussie guy who loves music and this is just his hobby…oh wow! that’s an awesome hobby!


Roadhouse Manila Bay SM MOA
They also display authentic guitars from rock bands like Led Zeppelin and Bruce Springsteen, others say that it looks like TGIF, but for me, its an entirely different resto bar, I’m not sure if it can battle head to head with Hard Rock Café, but hey,…there’s no show band here but expect lots of jazzy rock and blues and indie musicians.

This Saturday, December 15, 2012, at 7pm, they invite everyone to come and visit their resto bar to celebrate their 1st year anniversary, and also they have a party for every one and also get the first dibs and own a record compilation of our local best indie bands that plays jazz rock and blues tunes.

And wow!!! from resto bar…. it turned out that they created their own record label…awesome!!! more music!!!

Visit their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/theroadhousemanilabay