Coup Scene and Noodles
It was Saturday morning and I was not in a good mood, my girl visitor failed again for two times, she called me at 7am and she said that she is not available again to go to my house, the baby sitter is not available at that time, Last Saturday.. same reasons.....she said that I'l expect her arrival here at home on monday.... hmmm....

I hate it when this things happens, first I cancel all my trips and the Komikero Laguna Trip, just because of this Coup scene in Makati, then all day at home watching the action in Makati, jsut prepared my popcorn and drinks just to watch all the action, but problem is, there is no action, or bullet hitting stuff, just planting some bombs in Glorietta, which is very something exciting to see all chaos happen in my favorite place in Manila, its very weird, that I like it to happen, coz our government sucks !

I was at the Xfiles Gathering in Alabang Hills when we received a txt message that there was this Coup d' etat scene in Manila, we switch on the TV news and see the updates, then while we went home at 2am, our bus driver Joon, eheeheh,
drop us in Ayala, which is near in Glorietta, we saw some people freaking out after seeing some soldiers running going to Glorietta, then we saw lots of tanks and trucks load of army men, then my SPIDER SENSE tingling...i said to my two companions " We have to get out of the road" , problem one: some taxi drivers are afraid to give us a ride to Katipunan, they are afraid for the check points,and etc. ..luckily a brave taxi came and gave us a lift , then heard all the bomb planting in Makati,,,geeez...wow..that was really exciting, feeling your knees in energetic mode. all my senses are awake, and alert.

ehhee..after this.maybe I'l tell this story to my future grandchildrens

thanks to Luna, Joon and the Xfiles people. The marathon is a success !
watching some episodes , Simpson eps., Space above and beyond and that Coup scene...

Pinoy-XPhiles

Post a Comment

0 Comments