Unfamiliar Ceiling
People say that they like my lifestyle...I mean..they want to have the same way of life like I have.
They say that I am a happy man, but the truth is...I'm not.
I'm not a typical Playboy Chickboy kind of guy, for me..i can't see it to my self
I'm getting tired of all these girl chasing and dating.
this might be my curse....

"I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning
Help me to breathe
I am hurting, I have lost it all
I am losing
Help me to breathe "


I'm just hurting my self when ever I met or have a sweet lovin to all different girls
and always i woke up on an unfamiliar ceiling and unfamiliar room.
Is it means that I have to cease down and stop all of this
Is my heart open to anyone? Am I ready to accept new love?
I'm lost !

I can't end this now !
not yet !
not now !
I can't believe that all my life are changed by 3 girls, maybe I'l thank them after I got my ultimate happiness
Forgot...I already say thanks to the 1st girl in my life..
maybe i need to change
and just let to avoid to awake on an unfamiliar ceiling..

=end of story=

Its some kind of HOLY badtrip after one my pal send me this image !
for all ye comic people !
behold ! the ultimate spoiler !


I really like these girls in this tV series...

Helena Kyle/Huntress (Ashley Scott)
Birds of Prey


Lana (Kristin Kreuk)
Smallville

Post a Comment

0 Comments