heyo people.
time to update my bloggie site
last night me and tint tin watched Tomb Radier 2: Cradle of Life
instead of teaching her to use FLASH at home, she decided that we watch the first showing of the movie....

and for me..the movie kick ass ! yeah ! much better than the first movie..she's using her guns ! yey ! Angelina Jolie is one hot babe ! ya..since the first time I saw her in HACKERS movie..

but still the Neo and Trinity love scene is much hotter than the love scene of Lara Croft and a big guy.

also got a news that the lesbian duo TATU will split..oh. man.. and got a shocking news that the other girl has a BOYFRIEND ! wow....


geez..il add Angelina jolie in Lara Croft and wet suit and the TATU to my Merryland !


“ One of the 1st & hottest dance bars, featuring the longest ledge in "
also...heard that SIBIL is now open...whohhoho....time to save money !
much more badder ! aehhhehee

Post a Comment

0 Comments