Dive to blue......

3am
im gearing up for the Talon meet up later at 5pm in Glorietta 4, and it will be my first time to meet all the members of Smallville ML.

will experiment some new features for the blog site.and still i can't get the perfect code for the sms service..aehaheaeh
so maybe you might expect some errors on the site. my blog site is turning into a guinea pig.

having a blog hopping and stealing some pics from other site..
i found out that one girl I know has already her comic strip published in www.peyups.com
im happy that one of her works already published online...... I met her when i think she was in HS...now she's in College na...I met her in LEARN...
check out comic strip of Caroline Dy


Strip 13-26 click here
i like the pics in peyups.com ....i feel that im back in UP !
looking on past pics of UP fair, lantern parade, oblation run, edsa power 2, concert etc.
baka kasi na extra ako dun sa mga pictures.aehhahehae..covers my face sa oblation run..nyaahahahah






Post a Comment

0 Comments