Supernova listen


After the whole super holy badtripness yesterday. I feel better now. and I stayed home for awhile and sit in front of my PC and finish all of the layout for the website that i should upload long time ago.
having a hard time doing the layout. im doing some research and experimenting some stuff fro the website. MY blo is turning into a guinea pig for that website, name of the site is Omake Omake News Phil., its been running for almost 3 years and still continue to deliver online alternative news for all Filipinos around the world.
Omake Omake News Phil. is one of my baby, and I will continue to make it big. Im glad that there are people who recognize my work and gave me a "job well done" remarks. maybe in the future, the online magazine will come up its own magazine, for last months I have release its 2nd Fanzine issue. its a good start again,maybe soon it will have its 2nd appearance on some local Magazines.


While doing some of my stuff, Tintin noda called and sked to meet up. we watch Dark Water, i havent watch LXG, BadBoys II and Nemo, but Tintin already watched it, poor me, im the only person in the world who did not seen the movie!....anyway..Dark Water is fine..and a thrill,,,it gives me the creeps on some scenes..i can say that it doesnt much scarier than The Ring, hey..Koji's story is great...and the direction of Hideo Nakata limit the use of SFX.
also..looking for to watch another Jap horror.."Uzumaki"..

hey look on the bright side
got 2 fan girls who likes to talk and meet up with me...way..cool ! Aki and Taz!
we talk on the phone often. and its cool have these fan girls at my side..ahehhehheh..
Never met them, but they saw me during our PUP Anime Campus Tour.
and they got my cellnumber from my assistant.

Merryland is online again! yey !

Post a Comment

0 Comments