solo ride in Octoberfest

Its October and its time for the annual beer party of San Miguel beer Octoberfest. All people went to Eastwood City, where Octoberfest will be held. and lots of people raced down and monstrous traffic everywhere. Lucky me after my Internet surfing in Megamall forces me to go to Eastwood in an early time.

The event rocks man!, i mean check it out..entrance is P80 and you get 2 free big cups of beer, and also you can watch the concert and you can exchange your plastic cups into some stuff like play video games or videoke, something like that.

first. i visit some Hip Hop base on the side, while im finishing my first beer, im just watching the Break Dance contest..man.i remember i'm doing that thing when i was in Elementary..gooweee..im a hip hopper turn rocker.

Then the ala ultra magnetic rock concert, when i arrive its my luck to watch Moonstar88 playing..and then heavy rains pour down..and then suddenly i got sucked inside the MOSH PIT. and then..i started to Slam to everyone..and then..making a peace sign to everyone.just to remind that. its all just fun and we dont want to hurt or make a war.and the...BEER raining everywhere..

then the rain stopped. im all wet and stinky, then..still stucked inside the crowd. im located near the stage and still slamming...then...got a little tipsy.because my beer. man..i hate draft beer..

there was this groupies smoking Marijuana..but i cant avoid the 2nd hand smoking. so after a while i got highed! and super tipsy.but still kicking some more butts during the Slamming dance.

but then..i tried to avoid the smoke of that dopie, but everyone is smoking it.and gackkkk..i got lot more higher..and my brain starting to get light as a feather....ganun pala pag medyo high.

then..i walk out of the crowd trying to get some hotdogs. and then i noticed that my body is walking sideways..man...im dead!

then..i strolled back and watch some music...and my self went back on,,
nice music by Brownman Revival, True Faith, Sandwich, Razorback,Indio I and lot of pinoy rock bands!

i never have time to meet new girls..but still. im too busy exchanging some killer eye looks and smile, and bishie bashing dance with the girls during the reggae music. then..there was this bi-sexual dude talk to me. and then i pretended that i have group of punks and they are outside.poor guy.aheahe.. but hey.i caught this bi-dude stalking me when im going to leave Eastwood. ahhaha! caught ya!.....i think his name was Mike...

then.someone from the audience drop at me while doing the 'dive', and i got a little piss off on some Bouncers, for tapping and pushing us out of the railings..

in the middle of the night i met one of my good old friend -ex guitarist John Taruk, eheeheeh..brother of the newsman Jay Taruk, cant believe John is making some career in caregiving job.

then i went home...with mud in my shirt/pants. and lot of story to tell for everyone for those who didnt make it at this big event.

man...i failed to meet some of my buds..and my sis-group
dame kasi tao!!!!

word of the day:
Angel Locsin !!!! take it off !


Post a Comment

0 Comments