Bwisit !!
i was having a great time meeting with my Artists' Den group. we talk some stuffs about the coming conventions and some funny stories. Lyndon, Marc, Syeri and Jon was there.. after the meeting...I decided to go to dunkin donut. just eat some donuts and coffee, but unexpectedly i saw my ex gf with her bf walking on the way in front of us.. i pretend that i didnt saw them, but i think they saw me, as I saw they avoided my path, ...damn..after that i told my companions that was my ex gf....and damn....i suddenly feel cold.and anger consumes my whole soul..im glad that Lyndon and Marc was there. because of them i avoided for being a Berserker Barrager.. bwisit talaga..now an emotional breakdown something like that attacked me...i cant forget that bitchy thing she did to me...oh man...seems like im travelling back in time...NO !!!!

I have an event tomorrow..i should have myself in condition.

anyway...see you all in Mos Eisley Night, Anito Game Launch and in Happy 50 TV concert(sa labas lang ako).

wish me...that im OK when i wake up in the morning.

Post a Comment

0 Comments