Trapped and Tummy Full
been working my shell again. and im busy for the last 2 sound effects im going to submit on saturday. coz its another deadline coming for me on the saturday.and after that its screening time for the animation project. heard it is almost complete. also im sked to screen one of my editors project. hehehe. time to raise the number cards in grading the film.

trapped!
me, lyndon and ryan the carbonara monster went out for a meeting and its funny that it took us number of months to meet and then we went to this Mc Cafe in Greenbelt. and after the long talks. we didnt notice that it was closing time. and all the doors in McDonalds are all closed. we asked assistance to let us out.. but the crew are busy and they dont even hear us. we ran into a panic coz we are imitating some scenes in Resident Evil and Fatal Frame,some horror game we talk about that time.

then we used the McCafe exit by jumpin out of the fence.

and then on the way home. we caught this TV series shooting in El Pueblo, i think it was the 'It Might Be You' series starring John Lyod and the hot chick Bea. me and the carbonara monster took some time watching the shooting, and then we hurry up in some mini convenience store to buy drinks.

Heaven's Drive
ride on Heaven's Drive.
Jmusic is flowing again in veins as i watch all clips that my sis downloaded. tnx Joisu! long live Jmusic! and Jrock
been missing lots of action, now im reviving it again

Smell of Events!
got some emails lately and i smell events.
this coming Summer and in the mid year. we will be organizing 5 Comic related events and its really big..like we got involved in the Justice League Powerzone event. and sounds like a Mall Tour to me.
now is my time to get in shape for i got events this end of the month.

busy Boy !
busy Az!

and hey....i got a new nickname!

someone calls me A-Z (ey-zi)
as in letters.....coz they dont know how to read my name.
hehhehehe. tnx to Sheng the Aibon look a like for creating that name for me. its cool for having a other name. for other people i dont know.
cool !!!

im busy again
and i have to talk to mom about my Goals and Priorities
for they are releasing some news about me in USA
and my relatives are a little bit happy about that.

oh man!
my blog is on fire again!

thanks to all my readers!
i love you all!
thanks for the support! i needed that!

blogging out!
Az - 6am / March 18
Pasig Time

Post a Comment

0 Comments