My pen is a pistola

on the tip of my tongue. an offensive is poised and rearing. my intention; a bullet, my body; a trigger finger! , its my secret arsenal, is an infinite, ageless inkwell, its a fountain of youth, and a patriot's weapon of choice

crash me not

i was at the party at Oneal's house,. it was a bday party for the darthball, at first i didnt know it was a bday party for the big guy, thats why the sithball didnt invited at the first place, no one informed me that time, got the info from ms.skywalker that there will be a party and was to meet her there and talk about a secret convention i uncovered from the black book of big time organizers. but then she told me to talk to mr. rosero. ehhe..so i crashed to the party...and its like a small reunion.
thanks sir it was a fun night! and nice to meet Rachel and Grand Moff's 3 month baby, Dana Katherine., welcome to the world Dana!

So i hurled myself there after my Toycon meeting in Greenhills,which then Transformers Philippines' Marc Cerbo pass on the Matrix of leadership to me as the new owner/moderator of the club Transformers Philippines.hey...i should change my name to Aztimus Prime or Optimus Azrael. (www.transformersphilippines.tk)

Toycon 2004
been busy lately and im super concentrate on our event on June 27 for the Toycon 2004, im talking to some exhibitors, sponsors,media, etc. just to make sure our event is iron on. glad that everything is proceeded according to plan. but then..im also on study for this new convention we are organizing for november. although that i already released the info in our newly resurrected Omake Omake News Philippines.

my online newsletter is back..means that..im in super in condition, and the old event man is gearing up for the next convention. watch me there cover all these events and my website for Omake is already in a testing mode www.omakeomake.blogspot.com, also i was helped by my cute sister Joisu, tnx sis.

What if im a girl?
i have friends here are having these fantasy of what if im a girl, man.that was really a bad joke for me, but hey i didnt get a real reason to them, i got already 2 bi sexual girlfriends in the past who wanted me to be a girl, and then 3 male friends already kidding a side wishes me to be a girl....man thats the sickest thing they do....


thats me the blonde girl !!!

also..a girl-friend of mine illustrated her interpretation of me as a female, and man...wow...i was so hot in her picture ! she gave it to me as a bday present last year. and when i become a girl..man...all hell breaks loose !

but then.i was thinking why did they want me...am i fit for that?
even my latest...girl-let who is a bisexual too, wishes that i become a girl so that we can get married or something like that....

man...its a sick sad little world !!

my sked this week
Wed - Day after Tomorrow movie with the Icebox
Thurs - orientation for my teaching gig, Lisa
Thurs night - Horror movie marathon with Dainty
Fri - Artists' Den meeting and Band gig(?) with Ching
Sat - concert night with Dainty
Sun - icebox
Mon - Filbars 25th Anniversary, Glorietta

Post a Comment

0 Comments