Pinoy Ingenuity
I appeared as a guest in Studio 23 show Breakfast, I was with RG Guanzon to be feature on their segment called "Pinoy Ingenuity" where RG Guanzon showed the indie video game Azrael Adventures in Merryland and I give talk about Web Animation and the future of animation. whoohoh...


..with Patricia Evangelista, host of Breakfast.

I was crossing my fingers to meet Angel Rivero and Patty Laurel,but that day it was Atom and Patricia who hosted the thursday show, but its okay..i met Marieton Pacheco and cutey Patricia.


screen shot of our 5 min tv guesting.

I was having a bad time that day, coz i almost got late into the studio of Studio 23. for I encountered massive traffic in Aurora Blvd. then I almost took the wrong ride of MRT, instead of going to Que.Ave station, I rode the wrong Train going to Taft Ave. Im glad that I went outside the train before the door closes.

Arriving in the studio left me running and try to refresh my self back there in the dressing room. the P.A, offered coffee to me, I took the coffee and drank it, then minutes before the interview my stomach burst into pain, and got a hard time fixing my self, and told RG and Marc about the ache.

i dont know if im going to the CR, but i dont feel going to the CR. but I can feel the hot coffee runs inside my stomach. damn! i hate that coffee.


then after that we were called by Ann the Segment Producer to go to the dressing room for make up, me and RG were laughing coz the make up artist really do a great job in retouching us before going live. and im glad that Lipstick is no longer require. Coz i remember the time when I guested in GMA 7 morning show, i look gay on that make up and lipstick,which i rolled into laughing after i watched it in vhs.


Stanley Chi of Chopstix was there to feature his comic strip creation. and We were surprised to see each other in the set. cool guy !


here's our group pic.
from left: Atom, Marieton Pacheco, Azrael(me), Patricia Evangelista
from right : RG Guanzon, Stanley Chi.

thanks to our stuntman photographer and videographer Marc Cerbo.


Pinoy Ingenuity RG and Az

Eiga Sai
Actually before the day of the TV guesting me, RG and marc went out to have our meeting for the tv guesting, we decided to watch the Eiga Sai, thats a Japanese Film Festival in Podium Cinema, we attended the 1st day showing.

Water Boys
1st me and Marc watched Water Boys, a really funny movie about boys who turned celebrities by doing synchronize swimming. then the movie Juvenile, its a sci fi film about kids found a small droid in the forest and brings news about an alien invasion, one of the E.T. inspired film, its nice and funny movie.


Twilight Samurai
and last Twilight Samurai, Hiroyuki Sanada made a perfect role again as a samurai,farmer, and a father, one of the best acting of Sanada before Tom Cruise's LAST SAMURAI.

Then after the TV guesting. we stayed in RG home in Pasig, me rest and took some long sleep, My body gave way and i can no longer stand and walk. that time I was supposed to meet with Ariel Atienza to go with him in UST to submit our letter for our Campus Tour. but I am sleep dead that time.

After the long sleep, we watched the movie "Give it All", a cute and nice movie about girls who into the sport of rowing. a cool movie about team work and fighting spirit. I like the actress Rena Tanaka. shes so cute!!!

Learn to Fly
make my way back home and learn to fly....
at last! my new band is complete!!!!!!
wohohohoh.and im glad that our female bassist is free now coz its sembreak time already.. and im glad that my friend volunteered to the drummer. cool eh !? music banging is back again and more rock and roll spirit! coz the 3 of us has the same jrocking music while my other friend TJ into this mecha thing..woho.. 1st gig will be on Nov. !

watch out for our name of the band !!

Checkmate

holy long nose batman!! i havent finish editing the Star Wars:Checkmate (Special Edition) hahaa...cool subtitles eh? Special Edition is just a joke.. im on re-doing the editing stuff for the fan film of Gary Mayoralgo, and it will be shown on Oct 29, Star Wars Philippines Rock Halloween Party called Mos Eisley Night. and for my schedule I already out of the deadline, and marking my calendar to finish this fan film next week. and show it to master director Gary Mayoralgo for approval.

A certain shade of green

its ek ek time...on november il be starting shooting my own short film.
wohohoh...i have found one cute girl to star as a high school girl who will date this guy who havent gotten a girlfriend in his entire college life. im running on some story boards and some test shot for the location. and one big challenge for this is...how will i get a rain and storm effect in the set.. i must borrow a hose and compressor. hope i do it a no budget film.

Post a Comment

0 Comments