blood is type AD+

more photos here for the TYPE AD+ Exhibit

congratulation to our friend Camy Francisco for her graduation exhibit last wednesday in Mega Art Center, thanks also for inviting our friend Purplechicken to play and my band Agent Smith.


Lyndon, Mark, Azrael, Ariel and Camy

I arrived late at the event and I was having some trouble commuting and got this bad feeling for being sick as in super sick that evening and I have to go to Camy's exhibit for our Agent Smith live performance.

I came at the right time, there are lot of people already in the exhibit and Ariel, RG and Camy was there waiting for me near her exhibit Origami Dreams, she named her company after her blog website. And there she feature her book "Insomia" composed of poems, writings and artworks composed by herself and the artworks by the Artists' Den.



The Purplechickens played first, performing 'Ars Terror' and 'Dream System', i missed the guys playing live and the last gig I attended is Lace's project event for DLSU last December. And heres a chance for me to watch the manox playing indie rock music.



After that It was me and Rg's turn to play for the audience. I got some trouble connecting first the electric guitar coz the sound system has a short wiring so me and RG have to stick on the front of the semi-back of the venue. but we played nice, on the other hand I got some problem singing coz my condition is not that good. still I managed to pull it off, im glad that the second song "inlove ako sa isang cosplayer" finished with a hmm..slight success attempt. Our first song was "Anata ga Daisuki" one of our original song made a success attempt for having a new experimental tune from my guitar. too bad I dont have any guitar effects yet maybe soon I can avail my own effects.

after the event we packed up, did some chit chats to everyone as RG do the electronica solo at the venue, this guy is addicted to electronic music.hehehe..my fault! he rock the venue as he play some electronic back beats and techno stuff from his laptop. After that RG treatd me and Ariel a Burger Mcdo Meal whoohhooh!!!

it was a hell of night for me.battling virus and fever.

Post a Comment

0 Comments