Muddy


Im here in school waiting for the lunch time to pass, I just went out while ago to settle something and I just discovered that the unbalanced beam will return again..and its so muddy here in my place!

having some trouble walking..i didn't even eat..or drink...almost dehydrated.

been punished once again. and I'l receive it with all what I can.

pheww....enrolment here in school are still slow, well a setup has been implemented
and now I'm like a blind rat sniffing and asking what to do.

I'm glad that they are very cooperating..ehehe

im gearing up for school on Monday! weeee!

im hoping that the unbalanced beam returns to normal and the golden ring of ball and chain regain its shine.

all I can say is that my day is MAPUTIK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

now im hoping to watch that Avril LAvigne and Simple plan concert..maybe they can save me too.
just like Incubus did to me last time.

oh well...life is peachy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments