Revenge of the school boy sith
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its my first day of class yesterday and here's a picture of my first day and first class at 7:30am

yup! you saw it and you think that there's no classes. I went to school for my first class and then I found out that all the students didnt attend the 1st class, it was just me and one student in that classroom. the math head dept.was pissed when he saw there were only 2 students in the class. After 30min we left the classroom and crap.. i think my subject might be cancelled for not reaching the number quota of students.

after class a super headache attacked me while on the way home, and I think the sun is damaging my eyes again, have to wear my sunglasses always.

its dinner time after school, yup that includes me, coz now I'm a student. me and lace another pasta monster experience with her friends. its a pasta cowabangga in House Blend ehehee im now enjoying this video blog at last a decent job called us to have an interview and exam, hello Convergys. hahaha and lookie im going to be one of those english speaking agent and good thing they want me to be assigned in the Tech Support section. I hope our job hunting horror ends. Image hosted by Photobucket.com the harassed and the brain drained
sabog after school. ok laugh at me, im wearing my uniform.