Az Friday this friday:
Online Bday Party


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


July 1, 2005 is my bday!! and every year we have this event called the online bday party. we do it online,chatting, having fun, webcam is open , live music is playing and lots of gimmicks and games, this year we will be giving away some cool stuffs for lucky online bday party attendee.

The online bday party marks its 3rd year today.
you can check out the year 2004 online party here

thanks to Tobie Abad for being our event host last year.
and he said while ago that he can host again for this year if he can finish his work early.

Its a fun activity and we are having a party right inside your home. and attending my bday party online!!!

just buzz me and check my YM status for the official go signal for the YM party. message me so that I can add you to the YM Conference Hall.

this event is free!

webcam will be open.
have your own food at home
strippers are welcome
online live performers are also welcome. no talent fee ha ehehehe

gift and donations are accepted ahhhaha!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments