First day of class

my class has started last monday, and its been a busy day for the 1st day of class, lots of stuff is coming on, and I think I'm going to miss everything and hello weekends is the only day free for me, school is here and have to be serious about it and just in preparation for my upcoming future with her.

Its funny that I like to dub my title "attack of the freshmen" coz lots of new comers flooded our university, and its nice to see them chose our school, as they say, FEU wil l make you a better person, (nyak), hahhah. and now my tambayan is now occupied by new students, so i just let them stay there coz they dont usually stay there forever , (except me).

"excuse, is this building going to SB 404?", this is one question i encountered,but I do help them reached their room as I feel this funny feeling, that i am also a student. but with a dead smile and suplado mode.hahha..im back in being suplado.
thats what I am in school.

so I might be gone for few months, I think, I have to burn my soul for the moment in school, but you can catch me in where the action is present.

The Pink event


Wong Kar Wai's "Happy Together"

i just missed again the film festival of the 3rd sex, and mind you all Im not gay!, I just want to see all those art films done by great artist and see this --> movies are now used in educating people about the 3rd sex, gays and lesbians are now accepted, and in some way people are still having lots of misconception about them, I too have misconceptions on the past...

but thanks to my past girlfriends who are former lesbians and bi-sexuals, I learned from them what's the story behind their lives and understanding them is a good turn point in my life. and also gay friends i know and met, also share their experience and educate me for what their life is, and damn they are so smart on this and funny too, Im glad that the society has changed a little bit in accepting these people. and thanks to the Pink Film Festival for giving them an event like this.

for sked of the shows visit their website at http://www.pinkfilmfest.cjb.net/

and there I didnt know that they are accepting film submissions.
next time I have to ask my friend who done an adaption to Carlo Vergara's "One Night in Purgatory", an indie short film of his graphic story about two guy friends ended into a nice twist of life, and oh yeah ! I'm involved in making this film too, though its very weird that we got actors who were straight and ended up kissing their lips each other..ahahahah!! it was funny... and glad that the actor are real artist.

oh well..have to go again guys.hope ya like my entry for this day.

and the Pink Film Fest is at GAteway mall cinema until June 12.
check the website for the sked.
advance click here for the calendar list of films until June 12

I think I'm going to watch the LESBYANADRAMA, if i have the moolah and time.

next update..will be about Neil Gaiman and Batman Begins..

see ya after one day!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments