its my Beerday wohohoh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
whohoh..its July 1 and I declare Az Friday!
see you tonight to my online bday party.

I'll go to Greenhills after my class to get my gift, someone gave me a variant McFarlance toys.
thanks to Vtgalang of Toy Republic. and then at 7pm I'l be in Starbucks Shangri La for a night get together with the Artists' Den. it will be a one night of fun and chika.

then have to go home early for the online party at 10 or 11pm

tomorrow..I'm going to date myself :(
Lace wont be available that day, so the both us are busy in school and work.
so we will just celebrate it on saturday.weee..

im old..and yes..im still in college.
but its FUN !!!!


i dont want to grow up!!! - peter pan

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
AZ!!! BELATED!!! sorry..ngayon lng...busy!

~lily~
tnx gerry n ilyn
ehhehhe

tnx din lily...ok lagn yan
hahaha,.