all about us


Lace created this flash splash page and I got it inside my inbox, I was floating again and speechless.. mhm... I was surprise to see this..and now I posted it here in answer of her blog post with our cutey kissing photos http://suzaku_lace.blogspot.com/2005/09/sunday-morning.html

I spend the day with her last sunday and it was one of the best time to hang out with her family. and DVD marathon is now topping my list to do every break of the day.

Yesterday I was with her again and with her mom, we accompanied her mom in lots of business matters during the day and we got caught by the Anti-Gloria rally in Ortigas which after that I joined with them going home to their place in Cavite.
And Lace help me do that song composition for my Literature project, which it gives me a hard time to do it coz we dispose already my old and semi broken but running audio component that I use for recording and my mom haven't send out some cash to buy a replacement for my audio stuff. So I asked Lace to use her PC to help me record my voice and guitars.



but before that.
it was a goody ol' day again.
Food Monsters attacked the Hot Loops donut in Robinson's Galleria.


we went there to chill out for a moment after that job hunting safari. and we played and check out Gary Lising's Joke box, we're looking for some sex shops to look and check out the items there that we laughed when we saw some at the internet. I was scheduled to visit our friend's sex shop 'THE LOVE STORE', located near Malate, but I think I have to re-sched again and do that shop feature for my blog next week.



and here ya go!! Cowboy and Cowgirl....moooo moo yeehahhh!!
in 50th avenue in Galeria


inside Book For Less in Pearl Drive, those books are so cheap! some are old and used, but the quality is in good condition. Lace's mom dig some books about Princess Diana, I was there looking for Neil Gaiman books, but I started to get sleepy after our lunch out in Mocha Blends, so I sat there took some pics and read some BLOOM COUNTY comics.

Post a Comment

0 Comments