hot or cold?



some people gave comment my last YM stat message last friday, and they say it was very creepy hahahaha.. its just I'm so tired that day and all wet.

its getting weird. coz people are sending me txt messages and Its like that I'm going to die or something..or I'm gonna leave this whole planet and go to heaven.
I don't know what's the meaning, maybe I have to hibernate and re-align the stability belt I'm wearing.

have to burn some more calories and get prepared for tuesday's FEU Arts and Science Seminar that I'm attending, and this time I'm not the audience but I will be the lecturer for this years seminars, and I will introduce to the students of I.T. the basics and some knowledge about Animation and teach them some flash animations for web developing. I do have some experience and web developing and I hope I can get some students who are willing to learn more about web developing and creative side for web,. its like the practical side of web developing.

damn... i have one day to prepare and i haven't finish my ANIMATION !!!
i got lesser time now to animate.
ok..say now the F word!

Yesterday it was Lace Llanora day, and its my happy day saturday to be with her in their home, and a good place to relax and sat and lie down in their sofa and dreaming of clouds and cotton candies..

while we sat there we watch Pinoy Big Brother and waited for the latest nomination of one's housemate to be kicked out and the dismissal of one female housemate.

but before that we watched a DVD movie, title is "Rules of Attraction", its a funny and one hell of an artistic movie, its a good movie too with the teens doing this bad things and having a connection to each other that leads to a one story that will give more excitement on the next scene..


oh yeah! I can George Michael's "Faith" music echoing in my ears! hahahaha

I just got a new copy of PUMP magazine September Issue, and at last..my prayers were answered

Post a Comment

2 Comments

what prayers were answered, dude?
i'm curious? magpost ka ng scans! bwahahahahahah
ahhahhaha!!
my prayers weren't answered anyway..
di daw kasi ako mutant e ahhhaa