Return of Merryland
its funny..coz its like a comic book...the character dies..and then after a long issue it will be resurrected. as they say for comics, if they dont have the corpse of the character, its hard to declare that it is dead. haahhaha..geez..where did I get that.

but...for resurrecting my blog.. I had to fix something in my so called energon heart.

and now..its back.
I mean..we're back!

and also...its a coincidence when I enter and joined in this contest....



and yes. Merryland is reincarnated !! wohohoh!!

and I'm crossing my toe fingers that I'll win that Nike shoes!!

Your journal vs. their journal. THE BEST STORY WINS!
Set your reincarnation goal and post it in your blog.
Stay dedicated and let the whole world follow your progress. Be original. Be true.
Winners will get a pair of Nike Free shoes and a membership to the Nike VIP program.

click here to join the contest if you want to be reincarnated
http://pinoyexchange.com/promos/nikefree

Post a Comment

0 Comments