Aztig reloaded



I' m starting to draw again ahehhehe.. and I did this cartoon i think last month.
I was so depressed that time and this is the only idea that came into my mind.
and just finished coloring it last night while I'm waiting for my girlfriend to call me on my cellphone.

I think I'll be creating a series of Aztig, also this piece is now published in Yehey.com Funny Page Comic section.

I'm still thinking some new ideas and new style that is best for me.
hmm..I smell comic strips!

ehehehehehe..



Man, my animation lecture starts here! thanks again to Diane and her class, and Prof. Pineda and Antonio for inviting me doing this lecture last July. that got the attention my Math Prof. and hosted the animation seminar for the Math Department and IAS week. and now! I'm scheduled to do another lecture this 2nd semester.
from classroom to AVR and now in FEU UCC (University Conference Center), and my 3rd lecture is now organized by the Math Physics Dept., Mass Comm Dept. and IAS.

at my 3rd seminar, film makers from the Mass Comm dept. will feat. some short films that they had during their thesis. And for the 3rd lap of my seminar I'm already thinking of new topics about animation. I already showed them the history and different kinds of animation. maybe this time there will be hands on tutorials and a one min. animation on the spot project.

hmm..


my latest certficate. and err..maybe tomorrow I'll be signing the 60 plus certificate of attendance for students.

Post a Comment

0 Comments