I'm having my own vacation somewhere outside Luzon, and hoping to be back this coming weekday, and will relax my mind and soul ouside Manila just to let the time pass and forget everything and search my real friends. I know that i'm lost again and I really hated to go back to Manila,and I really want this thing to pass.

Its good thing that the food in here are yummy, its like a fiesta. I just want to let that incident last friday to pass, hakuna Matata for me.. and more tesla coil on top of mount pinatubo for my monument, a symbol of my anger and wrath.. (ooopps...what's that again?)

I maybe back in circulation before November 1. and I'll be back to visit the graves of our relatives and back to Manila, after that I'll prepare for the opening of the new term.

Semester is nearly ends and I encounter the hardest things that I divide myself to do some things, so what I did is to quit. and let myself focus on one part. I quit everything and promise myself not to back again.

I really learned my lessons here.

it was right.. and I fucking wrong.

so here I am facing new challenges
reformating for the preparation of a new age.

and thanks to all for I have worked with
thanks for all the respect and in believing me.

my part is already finished.. you all continue the rest

i know its a dream
a big dream, i know all of you won't let me down.

for some reasons that i know that the part of the dream had turned into a nightmare
i know nobody is perfect.



take a step forward then
i end up right back where i started from
back where i belong
away from reality

this dream is never ending
i want to wake up from this dream
i can't help my mental state
i play hard but i never can in
just dont look back and keep on fighting

i feel so empty right now
nothing to inspire me but some how
i keep on dreamin away
hopeing i will wake up soon some day

i used to be a happy guy but not today
don't try and tell me i will be ok
there's nothing i can do to wake up from this dream

Post a Comment

1 Comments