Oktoberfest na!!

this is for all party lovers and beer lovers!
too bad that my time ended in partying, i miss the gigs, events, night life and music. I think that I have to pass this kind of lifestyle to others.



last night was the countdown of the Oktoberfest 2005, and the event took place in Blue wave, and I saw on TV that all the beer are FREE! , man...that was the greatest freebie I heard !, like the fountain of Vodka and mountain of candies I got from my past events couple of years.

Samsung E600 lost!
Lace's mobile fone was lost in CSB, so if theres anyone who knows or have found a Samsung E600 gray clampshell flipping fone, you can contact me here, I'll give a reward for those who can return the phone ( I know this sounds ridicilous, posting in my blog about a lost phone, but hey! theres sometimes a good heart in that million number of people.)

hay.....sayang talaga...at sayang yung mga photos namin dun sa phone..

ok have to go now to school!

i'll see you again to the next update!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
nagpunta ko sa blue wave kasama barkada ko. kala namin may bayad ung beers. Hehe atsaka biglang umulan...
yo jong!
andun ka pala aahahhaha

sayang umulan pala noon
pero astig talaga..free beer ehehhh