Pasta Party
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Smile...coz its pasta time!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy Lace cooks really good for Daddy Az

Last saturday at the Llnora's residence we had started a pasta party and thanks to Lace's Mom, Tita Sally for approving my idea to cook pasta on that day, It was also the Graduation day of Lace, but she's to tired and got lazy to attend the graduation rites in PICC, so she decided to stay home and rest. And then off I go to Cavite again to visit her and celebrate her graduation day even that she didnt attend it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the food of the gods!

It was a heavenly day for the both us, we cooked pasta together and then her friend Mariel arrived to visit and part with us. and The Long wait is over! I just ate my first ever pasta with Lace. It was fun, we cut lots of onions and garlic, hotdogs,.
And I just saw some secret recipe of Suzaku Pasta con Merrylandia Spagetta.

also a little bit nervous to cook it infront of Lace's mom ahahaha

At her home its always a food fest, her mom always cook and treat me different cook style of banana, there's boiled banana and sweeted banana. Yesterday I missed the Banana Q, coz her mom thought that I'll arrive yesterday so she cooked some.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was fun that day coz it videoke time!
last last week I stayed overnight in Cavite and we got our first late night videoke night with Lace and Liza. While watching the Hurrican Rita coverage in CNN, we just decided to take a singing contest, and then Liza started the ceremony singing a Sarah Geronimo anthem hahhah, also her auntie, Yeyey, joined the fun and we got tired and sleepy after 1am, and we just saw some japanese adult flick in cable at late midnight. geeez...these stuff still existed in late night cable TV.

and hooray guys!
my injured and wounded hand is already cured!
as baby Anya says "sooogat!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wahahaha..nahiya kasi nakapambahay!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yup we are bored! haahahaah (inside DLSU)

then the following Sunday morning, we geared up and went to DLSU with Liza, to accompany her to take the College entrance examination, we gave her tips and advice on taking the exam, then Mariel rode with us inside the CRV going back to Manila, then she went to her school project gig.When Liza got inside the room, me and Lace decided to wait form 8am to 12nn inside the DLSU conserv, we got bored and sleepy,while waiting, we chatted and she draw lots of naughty stuff in my notebook hahaha... I really miss her more whenever I see her drawing in my notepad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lace and Liza, the sister food monsters

Then after the entrance exam, Liza and Lace got into a food festy again, treating us in Maxim Tea House. ite pretty weird coz they changed their name from Maxim Tea House to MXT. we stuffed our tummy again then we watch Liza do her electronic piano the yamaha move practice in SM Bacoor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Food monsters are happy

then after going to back home, Tita Sally again offered the Banana and I ate it. also Chomporado too. its a super food fest for the weekend for us..

also last night I tasted the super yummy Beef Adobo..
cooked by her mom...wow! I feel heavenly.and started to eat...real food!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Anonymous said…
hehe... ok a. Mukhang ansaya.

Kinanta mo pa yung 'Till they take my heart away". :))
jonasdiego said…
Mukhang masarap ngang magluto si Mommy Lace mo ah. Lumulusog ka na, Az. :D
@BJ
ahhahaa..oo nga masaya nga at busog ako
hindi ako yung kumanta nung nasa pic
hahhah..kinanta ko nun ay beyong the sea ehhehehe

@jonas.
oh my garsh!!! tumataba ako!!