back to the blogosphere

kazaaam !!! im back again here in the blogosphere and it took me a almost a week for the no show update for this almighty bloggy that was already been dubbed by some folks as "bloggers are KSP" or kulang sa pansin, or need of attention and being back, means that revenge will be mine!

A for Avenge!





If I'll wear a mask just to fight for the right and my right for a good reformation, it will be a smiley mask that is so yellow and grinny! hehheeh, think of that and you'll be scared for the anti-dictator super hero or wattever it was called.

boom boom! my sister just won a premiere ticket of V for Vendetta and the ticket was from the YEhey.com email away contest, and poor me, my entry has failed again, but lucky me still, I answered the puzzle contest and sent 3 entries using mine, my gf and sis profiles with their permission.

so there ya go! hope we can grab that ticket and watch it in Galeria, not sure also if it is a premiere ticket for two, if not, she or I can watch the movie alone.
so cross my crotch for the lucky wish list.

check it out QTV, channel GMA 7's extnesion of their network has a new channel, and its channel 27 here in the free tv, for those who have cable tv, you should check out your local listings for info. and for the free tv, channel 27 is much more clearer than channel 11.

the problem also in some cable tv is that the cable operators are majority owned by ABS CBN, so we got bad experience, until now that channel GMA 7 and QTV 11 are not that so clear and it is very a bad frequency, for the operators blocked the good signal and instead of giving a good service they bastardized the frequency signal of other channel so that you will be forced to abandon the GMA and QTV and foreced to watch ABS CBN channels.

it happened before and I thought that GMA 7 sued the cable operators for their modus operandi in blocking the signal of their network. And as far as I can see, the signal blocking is BACK again !!! and hello to CAVITE Cable operators!! you should closed down for your poor services!

di kasi ako makapanood ng Eat Bulaga at Bumble Gang
grrr !!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments