Remember "M"
Remember "E"
put them together, remember "V"



I just saw the premiere of the movie and it was a solid rock that hits me and for my calculation the movie is around less than 3 hours, the movie is good and I know the comic book original is more detailed, I'm glad that they got a good treatment for this, but too bad, the creator is only credit at the end of the movie, but its okay, at least Alan Moore is mentioned., I've been following this movie since it was on a casting call, to a e-press release, website and also issue about the production of the whole movie, but here it is now! another line up that I will add to my collection.

I wont post anything about the story for all those who haven't read the comic book yet,
but my post here is spoiler-free, so dont worry.

I recommend it to you guys to watch it on the big screen, its a wham in your face and the thrill that who's "V" and what will happened on the end, (hehhe I haven't read the comic,but I heard of this title during my comic book craze collection during youth days)

The mystery of the mask will be revealed and everything that sums up in the movie will definitely relate on the events here in our country, its time to watch and reflect on an elseworld story about freedom and vendetta.


thanks to www.yehey.com for the winning ticket, my sis won,and she got the chance to celebreate her bday inside a movie premiere, its fun coz its free, and while we wait for the show, I was hoping for a raffle for that night, but instead of raffling our ticket stubs to win limited items, the DJ's of 99.5 RT aggreed to do a "bring me" game, too bad that theres no limited V for Vendetta Items, but they gave away 2 Limited Edition Exact Replica of V's mask, contained inside a British Freight Corp. parcel box (props in the movie), I almost cried, coz I really want to have that, but winners of the DRAWING contest got it and the prize add ons are V shirts, bags, posters, etc.

the lucky 2nd runner up 11 yr old kid, won this, but according to law, the movie is R-13, too bad that he is not allowed to see the movie, the staff and crew of the premiere is so honest about it so instead of the movie screening, RT gave 2 nights to Subic resort all expense paid by the sponsors.

whew! when the movie end, all I heard from the crowd is "people power", "coup", revolution:.
you know what I mean... just watch the movie and find it out !


here's one of the panel from the comic book by DC/Vertigo



before watching the movie, I just bought the 2nd album of The All American Rejects -Move Along.
I was surprised that they owned the music that was the theme song for MTV Homecoming, its fun listening to it,
also my fave song for that album is Move Along, and thanks to www.youtube.com for the mtv upload, coz I got into music once again, there are lots of videos in there so browse in !

// as you all see that my bloggy has transformed into a "V" theme hehehehe, just giving a special edition of this blog in observance of the movie V for Vendetta



here's my latest design and its a rush job for my sis F4 group,
this banner will flag their attendance on March 24 in Hong Kong F4 concert.
for the orig image, just visit my deviant art page.



its funny! while I browse some images of V
I found this glued in some local forum!
hahahaha..its funny, its GMA meets V
i dont know who;s the maker, but the name very familiar
eheheheh....V

Post a Comment

1 Comments

I'm surprised na nandun ang pangalan ni Alan Moore. He's publicly stated na ayaw nya ma connect ang name nya with this movie.