Az and the Power Rangers Dino Thunder



yesterday was the last day of my internship and before ending my day, i assisted the Power Rangers Dino Thunder shoot for a commercial in HERO TV. Everyone got excited and took photos with the rangers. hehahahaha

Bankee Trading and Sentai Manila managed the costumes and the acts for the shoot. They said that the costumes were from Japan and these are the suits the actors used for a stage performance, the costumes are more different than they used in the TV series. Also the costumes sometimes borrowed for a USA performance.

Wearing the costumes are not real actors, but they are people from the cosplay community.
Coz I thought that the cosplayers are from Japan too hahhahaha.


I just caught the pilot episode of the series last weekend, and mind you it in Filipino dubbed.
Its the Saban version and I was surprised to see Tommy (from the 1st Power Rangers, the white ranger) is one of the main characters, there he was kidnapped by this Dino boss villain and then later on was saved by 3 new rangers.



I was kinda curious about the Yellow Ranger, coz sometimes I think that the wearer in some
tv stunts are male, and as we know that Yellow is a female, there I asked them if the Yellow Ranger is a guy, but then they told me and showed me that under the helmet is a real female!



with White Ranger, under the helmet is Keanu Reeves ahhaha




at the roofdeck

Post a Comment

0 Comments