Toycon 2006 prod. note 15

we have 6 days to go! and its toycon day!!
Im still here at home doing lot of toycon chores, you see we dont have a graphic designer and layout artist, so in this run Im doing all of the layouts for the event, its very hard to do the job, but im glad that my Gf's PC can do it with me,
transfering the 300 dpi to cmyk took a lot of my time, yesterday suppose to be my deadline for all the tarps and souvenir program, and because added jobs came in, I decided to call all the printing press that I will submit it on the other day,

but im glad that they allowed me to submit it on monday and tuesday, problem is, the one who will do the souvenir program didnt responded to my request, i do hope they read my blog (they read it I know), and read my emails re: my request of extend my deadline.

my cellphone is busy for now, lots of phone calls, and txt inquiry about the event and also Im so happy that many joined the fan film and the battle of the tribute band contest, I already got one fan film entry, and its soo good and I watched in my DVD player..astig!!! Im so excited for this, and also saw a good clip from a battle of the tribute band entry..

more stuff to finished, im happy that i already moved on after the thursday night incident. and thanks to toycon for making me busy and forget the bishie bashie moment. for now i can forgive but the pain will heal too long.

and now! check the Fudge Magazine and ToyCon 2006 exclusize.
buy a Fudge magazine at the Toycon on June 17-18
and have a SUPERMAN RETURNS Philippine-Toy con exclusive for FREE
500 limited posters will be given at the event.



Post a Comment

0 Comments