Pinoy comic artists at the
San Diego Comic Convention 2006


I was surprised when I saw my inbox that comic artists Noel Tuazon emailed me this photo, at first I got the feeling that it was Alex Nino and others, when I opened it, and yes Alex Nino's pic is in there, and the funny email of Noel is "Hi Az, forget Jim Lee, here are the photos of the Legendary comic artists, excluding me!" At first I thought that it might be a virus, coz I haven't received any email from Noel ( this is the first time email from him) and personally we haven't met before, maybe he reads my blog.

I began to forward the pic to Gerry A. to pin point the others then I was surprised that Baras and De Zuniga is in there.

its cool to see them in one group pic during that international comic convention.
hope soon if they have time, they can visit us here in our local convention, hoping in ToyCon 2007.

again, thanks to Noel for the pics and Gerry for the info.



Alex Nino



Tony DeZuniga, Ernie Chan, Dell Barras, Noel Tuazon and Alex Nino

Post a Comment

8 Comments

Anonymous said…
Kakainggit. All my favorite comic artists are there at the SDCC... I'm freakin' green with envy. Hulk Smash and stuff.
Anonymous said…
I like the odd ghost storie you sometimes report and pics of comic convention events in the Philippines. Thanks for posting the SDCC pics!
hey noel!
at last it freshen my memory that youre the one who comment last time about my ghost reports..i got lots of those,but some of my readers told me not to post some, they got scared and horrified when they read it hahahaha

but for a special trip, il post one report just for you hehehe..

tnx you for updating me some pics of the comic con...wow.. i always dream of going there and hope i can meet you in person.

well..here in the phil. we have our own comic con hahahaha..so hope you can visit us here soon !
jactinglim said…
wow SDCC! :D glad to finally see Dell Barras and the guys even if only in pics :)
jactinglim said…
cool! Dell Barras and the guys :D
Dell Barras said…
Nice of you Azrael to show our pics at the sdcc.Thanks to noel tuazon too.
wow!!!
mr. dell baras!!
thank you sir for visiting here in my blog!
ziaroneyiski said…
http://rodelsworldinvasion.blogspot.com/

pa visit po