4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 11


this was the day that I have a get together meeting with the owner of Comic Alley, we discussed clearly about our situations in the business and industry of this hobby. Its good to see that Comic Alley is expanding and I was surprised to see that they got 2 branch in SM north and also one playroom for kid, I think the name of the playground is Playzone. Its been 5 years or more since we have our meeting, and its good to hear that we both have the same platforms and plans for the coming years. EXPAND !!


I was roaming and saw the RAN online event, I saw the marketing people there and they said that I was snob last ToyCon, I said to them I was sorry coz I was so busy that time managing the event, but they are happy to know that I invited them to participate in my new event. the comic seminar.


hahhah! me and my sister were going home and saw this cute mascot of Worlds of Fun.
hahahah, I was about to get them as my partner for the event, but I was too distracted posing in the pic
and forgot to talk to them about my proposal.


ha! see Mark! i told you I was early that time for the autograph signing of Ehra Madrigal.
but hm...it was not in my schedule so i went back to my school for good.

opps...someone called in my cellphone. a sponsor ..whoooppee!!!!! Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

0 Comments